This page is simply for my favorite recipes--one's I've tried and trust, and adore. I'm happy to share and add new ones too, just know that I plan to use this as my virtual recipe file, so they're all in one place . . . eventually! : )

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easy California Chicken Marinade

1 c soy sauce
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c butter, melted
1 t dry mustard
1/4 c water
3-4 chicken breasts, cut into strips

Place all of the marinade ingredients together in a ziploc bag or tupperware.  Add the chicken, marinade for up to 12 hours.  Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a greased cookie sheet or stone.  Broil the chicken for 8-10 mins, or until the chicken is cooked through.  (Time will depend on how thick your chicken pieces are.)  Chicken can also be grilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment