This page is simply for my favorite recipes--one's I've tried and trust, and adore. I'm happy to share and add new ones too, just know that I plan to use this as my virtual recipe file, so they're all in one place . . . eventually! : )

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baked Beans

I stumbled across some fun new recipes I want to try, so thought I'd put them here for easy finding afterwards!  Here is the original site, if any of you want to stumble across it too : )



 2 cans (16 oz. each) baked beans (I use Bush’s ORIGINAL Baked Beans)
 1/2 medium onion, chopped
 8-10 pieces of crumbled bacon
 1/2 cup ketchup
 1/2 cup mustard
 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
 1/4 cup Worchestire sauce
Mix all ingredients in crock-pot. Cover and cook on low setting.  My crockpot only takes a few hours before it is done.  Make sure to stir it every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment